December LGBT Friendly in Ponta Do Ouro – Mozambique
LETS GET YOUR PINK ON – LGBT Friendly December Party!!!
In Ponta Do Ouro – Mozambique.
Ponta do Ouro is a town in the extreme south of Mozambique, lying on the Mozambique Channel south of Maputo and just north of the border with South Africa. It is known for its beach, for its dolphins and for its offshore diving and deep-sea fishing.
Travel Distance (+- 680Km) (this allows for travelling during the night, to avoid traffic and trucks on the road and enable team to drive in convoy for support). Clients welcome to travel on their own should work commitments not allow for this departure time. Arrangements can be made to meet at border.
From R 7 295 pps (4 Sleeper Quad Room)
from R 7 795 pps ( 2 sleeper En-Suite Room)
Travel Dates: 2022
5th till 11th December 2022
Dinner, bed and breakfast & Transport from JHB/DBN and a Welcome Cocktail.
Excluded – Arrival Breakfast and Saturday dinner at own cost.
Scuba diving, quad biking, dolphin swimming, Snorkeling, kite surfing, deep sea fishing, markets and beach activities.
The resort has a restaurant, bar, swimming pool, games room (pool and table tennis) and lazy afternoons can be spent at the beach bar with cocktails and lunch.
Wooden duplex 8 sleeper (4 Star) linen/bath towels included, a well-equipped full self-catering kitchen, mosquito nets,
spacious lounge, DSTV, air-conditioning, a braai area, and are serviced daily and fully functional generator.
2 x ¾ beds and a bunk bed with an adjacent bathroom (shower only) R 7 295 pps Including Transport
King-size bed with full en-suite bathroom (bath and shower) R 7 795 pps Including Transport
*PPS: Per Person Sharing
Bus Transport return included.
4×4 When available
- Entry into Mozambique – PCR Certificate (Negative result) – still in the 72 Hour Window from test.
- Exit Mozambique – Rapid Test Required at the Boarder post.
- Car papers and car insurance (if self-driving to resort)
3rd party insurance mandatory at border
- Drinks (Beers, coolers etc), milk, tea, coffee (also available at market)
- Diving Gear (for divers)
- Pool games, soccer balls, etc.
- Costumes, beach towels and Sunscreen
- Mosquito Insect repellent
- South African Rand’s for Spending Money
- Cash (ATM only works for Visa but may be out of service)
– used for lunches at the smaller pubs, market, etc
- The resort accepts cc payment, as well as some restaurants
Passport (don’t forget!!!)
DepartureDepart JHB / Return JHB
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastBus TransportDinnerMEXA GuideSpecified Tours
Not Included4 Star AccommodationAirport Transfer to/from resortAll Inclusive Package