Ponta do Ouro Mozambique is an adventurer's playground with activities including kite surfing, dolphin encounters (swimming with dolphins and maybe even whale sharks at this time of year as they migrate along the coastline), deep-sea fishing, 4x4 excursions, bar-hopping, quad biking, scuba diving etc. These activities are unfortunately not included in the package and are arranged at their own cost while in Mozam. The more the merrier. The activities price is very reasonable and we recommend you support the local initiatives (contact me if you have any further queries but we will arrange ad-hoc while in Mozam). We would encourage you to explore Mozambique at your leisure!
Depart Eve 24th November till 30th November 2022
- 5 Nights 6 Days
- Transport from JHB meeting point return
From R 3950.00 PPS Quad Room Self Drive
R 4950.00 PPS Ensuite Room Delf Drive
From R 4950.00 PPS Quad Room By Bus
R 5950.00 PPS Ensuite Room By Bus
*PPS: Per Person Sharing
Travel Distance (+- 680Km) (this allows for travelling during the night, to avoid traffic and trucks on the road and enables the team to drive in convoy for support). Clients are welcome to travel on their own should work commitments not allow for this departure time. Arrangements can be made to meet at the border.
- PCR Certified Test Certificate (Not older than 72 Hours) if Not Fully Vaccinated
- Car papers and car insurance (if self-driving to resort)
3rd party insurance is mandatory at the border
- Drinks (Beers, coolers etc), milk, tea, coffee (also available at the market)
- Diving Gear (for divers)
- Pool games, soccer balls, etc.
- Costumes, beach towels and Sunscreen
- Mosquito Insect repellent
- South African Rand for Spending Money
- Cash (ATM only works for Visa but may be out of service)
– used for lunches at the smaller pubs, markets, etc
- The resort accepts cc payment, as well as some restaurants
Passport (don’t forget!!!)