The Oyster Box: Occupying a majestic location on the Umhlanga beachfront in KwaZulu-Natal province, The Oyster Box is famous for its remarkable coastal views as the understated luxury and gracious hospitality that have become the hallmarks of this cherished seaside destination.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
– A timeless icon as occupying a majestic location famous for remarkable coastal views
– Understated luxury and gracious hospitality
– Set directly on Umhlanga Beach, overlooking the Indian Ocean
– A five-star seaside hotel with a heart-warming history
– Offers a delicious array of culinary adventures to discover; from the finest seafood, freshly harvested oysters at breakfast, legendary curries and traditional High Tea
– Rooms with beauty in every detail offering classic charm with contemporary comforts
– Meet the Oyster Box’s longest-standing resident, Skabenga the cat
SELF-DRIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
3 Nights’ accommodation at the 5* The Oyster Box in a Sea-Facing Family Room
Breakfast daily including freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine
2 Kids under 12 years stay and eat breakfast FREE off the Children’s menu when sharing with 2 adults
Pizza lunch based on 4 people once during stay
Kids welcome drink & gift
Skabenga balloon, milkshake, toffee apple & ice cream
On the 1st evening, Kiddies bedtime robe, milk & cookies
Use of the DVD library with popcorn & sweets
Access to the School Holiday Club (Xbox, PlayStation, board games, story-telling, face painting, making your own fishing rod, fitness hour, beach and pool activities
All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned.
Block out dates apply 17 – 20 March, 06 – 09 April, 26 – 30 April, 15 – 17June, 30 June – 01 July & 22 – 24 September 2023.
Prices advertised are From prices and are subject to per-person sharing.
The actual price will be determined once quoted according to your desired travel dates, flight availability, and accommodation availability.
Bookings that are not secured with full payment are subject to increases in flight levies and taxes or any unforeseen charges by the third-party provider.