Dinner, bed and breakfast included except Saturday night (dinner at own cost).
Scuba diving, quad biking and quad biking bar tours, dolphin swimming, kite surfing, deep sea fishing, markets and beach activities. The resort has a restaurant, bar, swimming pool, games room (pool and table tennis) and lazy afternoons can be spent at the beach bar with cocktails and lunch.
Wooden duplex 8 sleeper (4 Star) linen/bath towels included, a well-equipped full self-catering kitchen, mosquito nets,
spacious lounge, DSTV, air-conditioning, a braai area, and are serviced daily and fully functional generator.
Shared Room: 2 x ¾ beds and a bunk bed with an adjacent bathroom (shower only) R2850 pps
*PPS: Per Person Sharing
Departing Johannesburg: Monday eve, 2nd September 2019 @ 11pm (+- 680Km) (this allows for travelling during the night, to avoid traffic and trucks on the road and enable team to drive in convoy for support). Clients welcome to travel on their own should work commitments not allow for this departure time. Arrangements can be made to meet at border.
Return, departing resort: Sunday, 8th September 2019 @ 8am (this return trip is during the day, and this makes it impossible to drive in convoy but welcome to stay in touch for support).
Bus Transport return included.
Only 4×4 / 4×2 can drive through the border to resort as there are only sand roads. Cars can park at the border car park on the South African side (R30- R35 per day), and a 4×4 shuttle transfer can be arranged from border to resort at R100 per person per way.
- Car papers and car insurance (if self-driving to resort – 4×4)
3rd party insurance mandatory at border
- Drinks (Beers, coolers etc), milk, tea, coffee (also available at market)
- Diving Gear (for divers)
- Pool games, soccer balls, etc.
- Costumes and beach towels
- Sunscreen/Insect repellant
- South African Rands for Spending Money
- Cash (ATM only works for Visa but may be out of service)
– used for lunches at the smaller pubs, market, etc
- The resort accepts cc payment, as well as some restaurants
Passport (don’t forget!!!)