Travel Dates: 25th – 31st May 2020
Travel Distance (+- 680Km) (this allows for travelling during the night, to avoid traffic and trucks on the road and enable team to drive in convoy for support). Clients welcome to travel on their own should work commitments not allow for this departure time. Arrangements can be made to meet at border.
Dinner, bed and breakfast included except (Arrival Breakfast and Saturday dinner at own cost).
Scuba diving, quad biking, dolphin swimming, Snorkeling, kite surfing, deep sea fishing, markets and beach activities.
The resort has a restaurant, bar, swimming pool, games room (pool and table tennis) and lazy afternoons can be spent at the beach bar with cocktails and lunch.
Wooden duplex 8 sleeper (4 Star) linen/bath towels included, a well-equipped full self-catering kitchen, mosquito nets,
spacious lounge, DSTV, air-conditioning, a braai area, and are serviced daily and fully functional generator.
2 x ¾ beds and a bunk bed with an adjacent bathroom (shower only) R 3 250 pps (Add R 1 000.00 pp for Transport)
King-size bed with full en-suite bathroom (bath and shower) R 3 850 pps (Add R 1 000.00 pp for Transport)
*PPS: Per Person Sharing
Bus Transport return included.
4×4 When available
- Car papers and car insurance (if self-driving to resort)
3rd party insurance mandatory at border
- Drinks (Beers, coolers etc), milk, tea, coffee (also available at market)
- Diving Gear (for divers)
- Pool games, soccer balls, etc.
- Costumes, beach towels and Sunscreen
- Mosquito Insect repellent
- South African Rand’s for Spending Money
- Cash (ATM only works for Visa but may be out of service)
– used for lunches at the smaller pubs, market, etc
- The resort accepts cc payment, as well as some restaurants
Passport (don’t forget!!!)